If you also have this type of HD free-to-air set-top box, and you have to scan it manually, then this tutorial will help you a lot.
If the signal of the new frequency of DD Freedish is coming in your set-top box or not, then you can tune your set-top box in this way.
You can follow the instructions given below.
1. Take the remote of your set-top box in your hand. Then press the Menu button. Your TV will ask for the password on the screen. You have to proceed by entering the default set-top box 0000
2. After entering the password, you will see the antenna settings on the screen, you have to go to this antenna settings and click OK.
3. Now you have to do antenna settings in your set-top box like the below screen
4. If the GSAT-15 satellite is not visible in your set-top box, then exit and come to "Satellite List".
5. On coming to Satellite List, here you will get the list of Satellites saved in your set-top box. Here you can add a satellite named GSAT-15. Name the new satellite GSAT-15 by pressing the red button and save the position of the satellite as 93.5 degrees east.
6. Now to add frequency you go to the transponder list
7. After adding the satellite you can add a transponder or TP list to that satellite
8. When you add all the frequencies, then select the frequency you want to scan, then scan by pressing the blue button.
If your dish antenna is set properly then you will get free satellite tv channels by scanning every frequency