26-11-2022 - 64th online e-auction completed for MPEG-4 vacant slots on DD Free dish, Results will be posted here...
Prasar Bharati Invited applications for allotment of Vacant MPEG-4 slots on the DD Free dish platform. These slots will be filled on a pro-rata basis for the period from 1st December 2022 to 31st March 2022.
Satellite TV channels that have valid permission or are approved by the Ministry of I&B would be allowed to participate in this e-auction.
These channels will be received in MPEG-4 Set-Top Boxes.
How to add TV Channel on DD Free dish -
If you want to apply your channel to add on DD Free dish platform then
Please keep copies of the following documents ready with you before starting to fill up of application.
- Copy of Downlinking permission of the TV channel issued by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. In case the period of permission has expired, please also provide a copy of the downlink renewal permission/payment of a fee for renewal.
- a Copy of Uplinking permission of the TV channel issued by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (If the channel is uplinked from India). In case the period of permission has expired, please also provide a copy of the renewal permission.
- Copy of the logo of the channel permitted by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. In case of a change of name/logo, please also provide permission for a change of name/logo of the channel.
- Copy of Demand Draft of Rs.10.00 lakh (Rupees Ten lakhs only) towards participation fee from any scheduled bank in favor of PB (BCI) Doordarshan Commercial Service, New Delhi.
- Documents in support of genre classification of channel:
- Undertaking in the format provided with the notice inviting applications.
- Authority letter in respect of person with phone no and email id authorizing to bid in e-auction on behalf of Bidder Company, in the format given in the notice inviting applications.
- Copy of PAN No. of the applicant company.
- Copy of GST Registration of applicant company.
- Non-refundable processing fee of Rs.25,000/- is to be mandatorily paid online at https://fdslots.prasarbharati.org before submission of the application.
Recently Prasar Bharati Completed the e-Auction for MPEG-2 slots, You can find the 63rd e-auction results here. You can check the currently available MPEG-4 channels list here. You can also check the complete DD Free dish Channel list here.
You can previous DD Free dish e-Auction details or Upcoming TV channel updates.