DD Free Dish 50th e-auction Results Declared, Totally 3 TV channels won the vacant slot on DD Free dish DTH.DD Free dish MPEG-2 TV channels list here.
Old Update -
This is the latest news for DD Free dish viewers that Prasar Bharti going to held the next 50th online e-auction for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots available in DD Free dish DTH on a pro-rata basis. These channels will be available from 29th December 2020 to 31st March 2021.
DD Free Dish 50th e-auction Terms -
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform for the period from 29/12/2020 to 31/03/2021 through the 50th online e-auction process.
2. The slots will be allotted as per procedure explained in Clause (r) of Annexure-2 of the policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots, notified on 15/01/2019 and as amended vide amendment notified on 01.11.2019 which are available on the websites, http://doordarshan.gov.in and http://prasarbharati.gov.in. 48th e-auction, if required, will be held on 21/12/2020 afternoon.
3. Only satellite television channels that are licensed by the Ministry of I&B for downlinking in India would be allotted slots on DD Free Dish. Only license holder company or their authorized distributor partners can apply for the allocation of the DD Free Dish slot.
4. In case the applicant company is other than the licensee, the document/agreement signed between the license Holder Company and the applicant company authorizing the applicant/bidder for distribution of the channel and bidding on behalf of the licensee must be submitted.
5. International Public Broadcasters licensed/registered/permitted by the Ministry of I&B can also participate in the e-auction.
6. Categorization of TV channels in different buckets in accordance with genres/language of the channel and their starting reserve price for the allotment period will be as below:
7. Broadcasters desirous of allotment of the slot on DD Free Dish are required to provide clear and unambiguous proof in support of the genre classification of their channel. In case of lack of clarity, ambiguity, or conflicting information, applications will be deemed ineligible and may be summarily rejected. For details please refer checklist of documents provided with the application form.
8. Successful bidders shall be required to make the payments in 02 monthly installments as per the payment schedule prescribed under clause (5) of the policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots. Each installment will be 1/2 of the difference of bid amount and participation fee.
9. Online training will be provided to all eligible participants before the commencement of the actual eAuction.
10. If required, Prasar Bharati can extend the e-Auction to the next day or as the case may be.
11. For details like e-auction process, terms & conditions and payment schedule, etc. please refer to
policy guidelines available on the website, http://doordarshan.gov.in, and http://prasarbharati.gov.in
12. Prasar Bharati reserve the right to accept/reject/cancel/amend the e-Auction/slot at any time during the e-Auction or after e-Auction.
13. Interested broadcasters may apply online at https://fdslots.prasarbharati.org and upload all required documents as prescribed in the application. Please note that it is mandatory to pay the non-refundable processing fee of Rs.25,000/- online at the above portal to submit the application. The participation fee of Rs. 1.50 Crore (Rupees one crore fifty lakhs only) is to be paid only through Demand Draft. A copy of the participation fee demand draft is to be uploaded online.
14. Before, starting filling up the online application, please ensure that copies of all documents provided in ANNEXURE-1, including participation fee Demand Draft, are readily available with you in pdf format for uploading.
15. After submission of the online application, the original demand draft for participation fee along with a printout of acknowledgment for submission of an online application, which will be sent to you on your authorized e-mail, is to be submitted in sealed cover either in person or by Speed/Registered Post addressed to Director (DTH), Room No. 601, Tower-A, Directorate General: Doordarshan, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001 latest by 21.12.2020 12.00 Noon 16. For unsuccessful bidders, the participation fee will be refunded within three weeks after the declaration of the results of the e-auction. For successful bidders, the participation fee will be adjusted in the final installment of the carriage fee/bid amount.
17. Successful Channels will be required to arrange their own IRD Box in advance at DTH Earth Station, Todapur, New Delhi, to place their Channel on DD Free Dish Platform.
18. The Last Date for submission of applications is 21.12.2020 (Monday) latest by 12.00 Noon
to confirm these details, you must check the official notification by Prasar Bharti.