List of channels successful in 55th e-auction of DD Free Dish platform held on 23.8.2021. The channels will be placed on MPEG-4 slots from 1.9.2021.
New Channels coming soon from 1st September on DD Free dish MPEG-4 slot. The new channels name are -
- Vertent Samachar Plus 24x7 (Hindi News Channel)
- FM News (Hindi News Channel)
You can check the updated DD Free dish MPEG-4 channel list from here.
---------------------------- old update -----------------------------------
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications for allotment of vacant MPEG-4 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform for the period from 01.09.2021 to 31.03.2022 through 55th online e-auction process to be tentatively held on 23.08.2021 afternoon.
2. The slot(s) will be allotted in accordance with policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots, notified on 15.01.2019 and as amended vide amendment notified on 30.03.2019, 01.11.2019 & 22.02.2021, which are available on the website, https://prasarbharati.gov.in.
3. Only satellite channels licensed by the Ministry of I&B for downlinking in India would be allotted slots on DD Free Dish. Only license holder company or their authorized distributor partners can apply for allocation of DD Free Dish slot.
4. In case the applicant company is other than a licensee, the document/agreement signed between the license Holder Company and the applicant company authorizing the applicant/bidder for distribution of the channel and bidding on behalf of the licensee must be submitted.
5. International Public Broadcasters licensed/registered/permitted by the Ministry of I&B can also participate in e-auction.
6. The channel provider shall be required to notify viewers of the need to use the Prasar Bharati authorized Set-top-Boxes (STBs).
7. Prasar Bharati reserves all rights to restrict access of MPEG-4 signals to unauthorized STBs at any point in time.
8. Bidding in the e-auction of MPEG-4 slots will be open to all genre (language) Channels starting reserve price of Rs.65.34 Lakhs for the period from 01.09.2021 to 31.03.2022.
9. Successful bidders shall be required to make the payments in 05 monthly installments as per the payment schedule prescribed under clause (5) of the policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots. Each installment will be 1/5th of the difference in bid amount and participation fee.
10. Online training will be provided to all eligible participants before the commencement of the actual e-Auction.
11. If required, Prasar Bharati/Doordarshan can extend the e-Auction to the next day or as the case may be.
12. For details like e-auction process, terms & conditions and payment schedule, etc. please refer to policy guidelines available on the website, http://doordarshan.gov.in, and https://prasarbharati.gov.in
13. Prasar Bharati reserve the right to accept/reject/cancel/amend the e-Auction/slot at any time during the e-Auction or after the e-Auction.
14. Interested broadcasters may apply online at https://fdslots.prasarbharati.org and upload all required documents as prescribed in the application. Please note that it is mandatory to pay the non-refundable processing fee of Rs.25,000/- online at the above portal to submit the application. The participation fee of Rs. 10.0 Lakh (Rupees Ten lakhs only) is to be paid only through Demand Draft. A copy of the participation fee demand draft is to be uploaded online.
15. List of documents to be uploaded online is at ANNEXURE-1.
16. After submission of online application, the original demand draft for participation fee along with a printout of acknowledgment received for submission of online application is to be submitted in sealed cover either in person or by Speed/Registered Post addressed to Director (Platforms) Room No. 601, Tower-A, Directorate General: Doordarshan, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001 latest by 23.08.2021 11.00 A.M.
17. For unsuccessful bidders, the participation fee will be refunded within three weeks after the declaration of the results of the e-auction. For successful bidders, the participation fee will be adjusted in the final installment of the carriage fee/bid amount.
18. Successful Channels will be required to arrange their own IRD Box in advance at DTH Earth Station, Todapur, New Delhi, to place their Channel on the DD Free Dish Platform.
19. The Last Date for submission of online application and original Demand draft towards participation fee is 23.08.2021 latest by 11.00 A.M.