The government has launched 12 more educational TV channels for the study. You can access these TV channels using DD Free dish DTH. There is a single dedicated channel per class from classes 1st to 12th which will be known as ‘one class, one channel’.
So now DD Free dish becomes a Digital School+Digital College by the availability of its education channels. e-Vidhya is providing educational TV channels from 1st Class to 12th Class, whereas MHRD provides 33 Educational TV channels by MHRD for higher study/university level study.
17 educational TV channels are also available by Vande Gujarat.
What is PM E Vidya?
About PM e-Vidhya -
PM eVidya Program has the main objective to educate students through digital platforms so that education of students does not stop due to nationwide lockdowns or Corona pandemic. These TV channels were launched with the help of NCERT & Swayam Prabha DTH channels so that student who does not have access to the internet can study at home.
What are the Benefits Of the PM eVidya Program or Who will be benefited from E Vidya Program?-
- Students will get an education sitting at home
- It will be a one-stop solution for all the learning needs of students
- Special radio / FM podcast will arrange for visually and hearing-impaired students
- Students can study through e-content available on digital platforms
- A dedicated channel for education on tv will help students who do not have access to the internet in a remote area
- A special type of e-content will be provided for visually and hearing-impaired students